Desoto Central High School Library
Margaret Ann Montgomery, Librarian
Welcome to the DeSoto Central High School Library! Check out all of the great resources on this page.
Students pay $25 in the school office to receive a device to use at school and at home. Parents can also pay for devices on Revo Pay. Students may pick up their devices in the school library. Students should login to the device at least twice at school before taking it home. The device will be able to work properly at home once this is done. Students use their username and password to login.
Usernames are the first letter of your first name lowercase, the first letter of your last name lowercase followed by their last six digits of your MSIS/lunch number.
The password is Jaguars followed by six digits for your date of birth.
All library books and textbooks that have not been returned must be returned or paid for in the library at DCHS. If a book is lost, it can be paid for with the exact cash in the school library. This includes any books or textbooks from any DCS.
If you have a book or books that you would like to be ordered for our school library, give Ms. Montgomery the title of the book and author's full name in an email.
If you would like to request a book to checkout, please send your name, the book title and author's full name in an email to Ms. Montgomery.
Students that need assistance logging into their Office 365 email and/or Microsoft Teams may view this video for instructions
Students that need assistance with a password reset click this link
Students that need assistance filling out a Help Ticket click this link
The goal of the DCHS library is to provide students, faculty, and parents with an accessible and inviting center to promote the use of print and electronic media.
Ms. Montgomery, your librarian, graduated from Mississippi State University with a Bachelor's in Education, Ole Miss with a Master's of Education and received certification in library media from University of Memphis.
Daily Library Hours
Open Student Times
- 7:55 AM - 8:20 AM
- During your scheduled lunch with a note from your teacher daily
- Before late arrival or during work release
- Check out 2 library books at a time
- Print papers saved to thumb drives or their email
- Conduct internet research on class assignments
- Submit their work to Ms. Montgomery for a quick content evaluation
Students may not:
- Bring food or drink into the library
- Use cell phones or other electronics in the library while doing online classes without first checking with Ms. Montgomery or your teacher in the library
- Use any computer without having it assigned by Ms. Montgomery or your teacher in the library
- Engage in disruptive behavior
Margaret Ann Montgomery
Phone: 662.536.3612 ext. 115
Follow dcjag_library on Instagram