Work for COVID-19 Break
Drug Education Handouts
All study guides can be completed by using the internet
- March 30-April 3 Study Guide Alcohol .pdf
- April 6-9 Tobacco Study Guide .pdf
- April 14-17 Study Guide Marijuana .pdf
- April 27- May 1 Heroin Study Guide.pdf
- April 20-24 Study Guide Cocaine.pdf
- May 4-8 Ecstasy and Prescription Drugs Study Guide.pdf
- May 11-15 Meth Study Guide.pdf
- Drug related Deaths Since 1990
- Video Response Sheet
- Drug Addiction Worksheet
- Current Event
Welcome to Drug Education. Drug Education's objective is to educate teenagers about the dangers of all different types of illegal and legal drugs that are available in the world.
My Name is Rolandus Cox. I graduated from Ripley High School in Ripley, ms in 1987. I graduated with a Bachelors in Science from Cumberland College in Williamsburg, Ky in 1992. I received my Masters of Art and Teaching from Ms. State in 2011. I have been an educator for 24 years. I have been married for 21 years. My wife's name is Barbara. I have two sons, three daughters, and two grandsons. I also have a dog named sprinkles.