- It's a great day to be a Jaguar!
- The graduation ceremony for the class of 2020 will be held at the Landers Center on May 21, 2020 at 7:00 pm.
- All students should have a handbook, and you are responsible for the information in the handbook.
any students in need of extra help in their classes, free tutoring is
offered every Wednesday after school. The sessions last until 5PM and
are held in Mrs. Leninger's room, B22. To sign up for a session, there
are slips and boxes in the main office and in front of the counselor's
pageant ladies 16 and up: The Miss Grand MIssissippi Pageant is coming
to North Mississippi! If you are interested in potentially becoming
the next Miss Grand Mississippi and having the opportunity to represent
Mississippi at the Miss Grand United States Pageant, please pick up an
application packet at the front desk for more information.
- The student council is collecting new, unwrapped toys and books for our local Toys for Tots organization. These gifts will be delivered throughout our community to less fortunate children as Christmas gifts. There is a drop-off box outside of the counselors office and in B-20. Donations will be accepted until December 17th. Please see Ms. Nichols if you have any questions.
- If you are interested in taking online dual credit Spanish I next semester, please see Ms. Springer or Ms. Vaughan in the counselors' office for more information. The deadline to sign up and pay is December 6th.
- Archery try-outs for returning archers is Tuesday, December 3rd at 6am in the gym and Wednesday, December 4th from 4-6pm for new archers.
- Track conditioning will start Tuesday, December 3rd after school. Everyone will meet in front of the trophy case. Students interested in participating will need to have completed their dragonfly registration and have a valid physical on file.