It's a great day to be a Jaguar!
- Handbooks will be online this year. Please make sure you and your child go over it as some things may have changed.
- Attendance Forms will be available 48 hours after your request. The forms will expire 30 days after they are signed.
- JUNIORS: In order to be in next year's yearbook and on your senior composite, you must get your senior pictures made at Holland Studios. You can get your casual pictures made wherever you want, but your formal pictures must be made at Holland.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) wants to invite everyone to come to their meetings on Fridays at 7:50 in room E10.
- 9th, 10th and 11th grade students - your school device fee for the 2022-2023 school year can be paid to your 1st block teacher with cash or check. You can also pay on Revopay which is located on the DeSoto Central High School website. The $25 fee will allow you to keep the computer over the summer and for the 2022-2023 school year.
- JUNIORS - Make sure to get your form and money in for the painted parking sport by May 13th to receive the discount. For more information see Mrs. Harlow or the counselor's office.
- Senior jersey order forms for the class of 2023 will be in the counselors office from Monday, May 2nd-Friday May, 13th. All forms and payment are due by Friday, May 13th to Ms. Springer or Ms. Vaughan. No late orders will be accepted.