It's a great day to be a Jaguar!
- Handbooks will be online this year. Please make sure you and your child go over it as some things may have changed.
- If anyone is interested in job opportunities, please see Ms. Vaughn in the guidance office for more information.
- If you are interested in trying out for Gifted Art, there is information outside of the art room (E5).
- AP Fall Classes Exam Fee: $86.00 pay via RevoPay by 9/25/2020
- Decals for students who want to park in the front parking lot, can pick up a form outside the front office.
- Student: please remember if you will be on campus during 4th block to not park in the back parking lot. If you will be on campus during 4th block, please park in the section closest to the baseball field.
- SENIORS: Colony was added as a 5th block to your schedules this past weekend. This is not a class but a section to receive important Senior information through Schoology. Please be sure to check your Schoology account daily for updates.
- Our Volleyball team will play at home on 9/22 against Bartlett, on 9/24 at Olive Branch, and on 9/25 against Houston, TN TBA.
- Our Football team will play at home Friday, 9/25, against Olive Branch.
- Due to COVID-19, regulations from the CDC, Mississippi Department of Health, and Governor Tate Reeves, a limited number of tickets will be available for each home athletic event. We will be having a student raffle for each home event. To enter, sign up sheets will be in the cafeteria. You will be notified via text message if you have won. You will have to pay for your ticket and the cost will be $5 for Volleyball and $5 for Football.
- CLASS OF 2021: Senior Information night is Thursday, September 24th at 6:00pm. The College Application Process, Financial Aid, and Cap & Gown Ordering information will be presented. Please check your colony calendar for a link to the meeting.
- The DeSoto County Circuit Clerk's Office is encouraging students that will turn 18 on or before November 3rd to register to vote between now and October 5th. Their office is open Monday through Friday until 5:00 p.m. If you have any questions, you can contact the Voter Registration Office at 662-469-8350.